Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Sheri Craft #135 Three In A Row

Hi everyone!  I am back from my absence with the team and so glad to be here.  I am been extremely busy completing my last year of 37 teaching kindergarten.  Packing up 37 years of my life and moving things was interesting, sometimes difficult, and sometimes exciting.  I am now officially a retired teacher!

I am excited to participate in our challenge this week Called Three In A Row.



  I chose to use items in the last vertical row of the game.  I have embossed paper,  flowers and pearls on my card.


I hope you will join our challenge and post your project on the My Sheri Crafts blog, HERE.  Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back often. 

5 comments:

  1. Charlotte, nice to see you back in the swing of things and wishing you many years of happiness doing what you want when you want.
    Your card is as always elegant and I love those little birdies.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have said that you might be a little out of practice, but Charlotte, you can't tell here! This card is wonderful! Love the embossed background! Wonderful design also! Love it! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, this is so pretty and so shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, nice to have you back and with a gorgeous card as well. Love the embossing and inks and all the pretty embellishments

    ReplyDelete