Friday, July 5, 2013

What's the BUZZ?

What a fun challenge we have at My Sheri Crafts  The "Whats the BUZZ" is all about summer using black, white and yellow!!  Well, I must admit it took me a while to come up with an idea that I really liked.  But, when I finally had in mind what to do, I loved it!!


I began with the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge to cut the Beehive.  I used K&Co paper for it.  The bee and honeycomb shapes were cut from the Cricut Garden Soup cartridge.  I used K&Co and DCWV papers for these cuts.  Everything was inked with gold and bronze ink.  I added the pretty dotted ribbon and bow for some texture and then completed the fromt of the card with the Thank You stamp from Inkadinkadoo.  


This is the inside of the card.  I used the Garden Soup cartridge again for the honeycomb shapes.  The U R were cut from George and Basic Shapes.  I inked the honeycomb with gold and bronze.  And then I went to the Just Because cartridge to cut the "Sweet as Honey" sentiment and honey jar.  All paper for the inside of the card came from DCWV and K&Co.  It too was inked with gold and bronze ink.  

I hope you will join us at My Sheri Crafts for this fun challenge.  And while you are there please check out the beautiful projects from our design team.  They are wonderful!!!
Thanks for dropping by.  Please come back soon.

Challenges
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge   Cut As A Bug

14 comments:

  1. You've nailed the yellow/black/white theme with your awesome bee and honeycomb summery card, Charlotte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Wonderful cuts - love the honeycomb! The black dotted ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, this card is as beautiful on the inside s it is on the outside! I love the honeycomb shapes--they personalize your designer paper and the shading on the honey pot make it look realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte,
    As your inside sentiment say's this card is so darn sweet. All the work that has gone in to this card makes it such a joy to look at.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte, I just LOVE this card!!! I love those honeycombs you made using the different paper! Your inside of the card is just as lovely! Wonderful job on all of it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous! I love the elegant feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combos. I like the way you finished the inside, too. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty, I like the elegant beehive and the polka dot bow!! Thanks for joining FCCB's "cute as a bug" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute. Love this beehive cut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the honeycomb, and the inside of your card. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us as FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely LOVE this!!! I love how you decorated the inside too, it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! I really like all the paper you used; and I love the bow on the front too. Thanks for joining us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect papers you found for this fun fun card. I love that beehive cut! Awesome details

    ReplyDelete