Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Citrus Colors and Birthday


This birthday card is inspired by the Tuesday Trigger, "Scene In Tangerine" at Moxie Fab World.  I began with papers from Recollection and My Minds Eye.  Then I used the Cricut Paper Pups cartridge to cut out my little canine friend.  This little guy looks like my friend's little dog.  The "Happy Birthday" is also cut from Paper Pups.  To pull the card together, I added the pretty little ribbon and a couple of sparkly gem flowers.  The little dog was inked in bronze.  

Now take a look at this trigger picture and tell me, what y ou think of my interpretation.  


Thanks for dropping by and have a summer citrus day!!






4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Looks just like your cutie pie Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors to use on a super cute pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The little doggie is so doggone adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Charlotte! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete