Monday, June 17, 2013

Cartridge Showcase: Country Life

This week the Country Life cartridge is being featured at My Paper Crafting.  It is a fun cartridge that can be used in so many ways.  Here are a few things I have made with the cartridge.


The cat and chair are cut from Country Life and the kitty milk bowl is cut from the Meow cartridge.  For texture, I added Ric Rac.  The sentiment I did on the computer.  This was such a fun and easy card to make.  

The next two cards have an apple theme.  


The apple tree and sentiment were cut from Country Life and the border was made with an EK Success border punch.  


The apple, pie, rolling pin and sentiment are from Country Life.  The tablecloth was done with an EK Success border punch.  

And here are a couple of cards using the pie cut from Country Life.


This card was done as a Thanksgiving card using the pie cut to make a pumpkin pie.The next card uses the same cut.


The buttons were added to the card to bring out the colors of the ribbon. 

This last card is a birthday card I made for my mom.



The bunny is from the Gypsy Wandering cartridge.  And the carrots are from Country Life.  

I hope you enjoyed seeing these Country Life cards.  To see more of this cartridge, go visit My Paper Crafting.  Thanks for dropping by.  Please come and visitiagain.



3 comments:

  1. Wow Charlotte, wonderful showcase! I just LOVE all the things you made with this cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this cartridge too. I want to make the tractor but haven't yet. Great cards you showcased.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty card would be just perfect for a friend of ours who is in rehab right now, but, sniff, sniff, I don't have either cart. Time to search out and see what I do have that might work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete