Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hearts to You


What a fun challenge this week at My Paper Crafting.  Use any Cricut cartridge to crate a project and include a heart.


The heart is a cut from the Sweetheart cartridge.  I used some pink stickles to bling it up.  The cute little doggs and "love" border are cut from the Paper Pups cartridge.  All of the paper used to create the card came from my stash.  

Join us this week at My Paper Crafting for this fun challenge.  You will surely enjoy seeing the great projects from the talented design team.


7 comments:

  1. This is you! Love the card and can't help but hink of your 'little ones' when I look at this card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is you! Love the card and can't help but hink of your 'little ones' when I look at this card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Charlotte! Are those your adorable dogs on the front of your card?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Charlotte! I knew instantly it had to be yours when I saw those sweet little puppies trading Eskimo kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet kissing puppies. Oh so cute and I love the background heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just adorable Janet! I love the puppies and the texture on the heart! Your paper is fabulous and of course the "love" title is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I still don't know why PC retired this adorable cartridge. Your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete