Thursday, January 17, 2013

With All Your Heart

Today I am sharing this project over at Sheila's blog, She's A Sassy Lady. The Sassy Lady is a great resource for inspiration.  I encourage you to visit there often.  You will love it.
 I have a card to share with you that I have made for a dear friend.  This card measures 5.5 x 4.  The card base is ecru and all of the papers used in the card are from K & Co.


The scalloped heart is cut from the Sweethearts cartridge.  It was embossed with the cuttlebug devine swirls folder and then inked with gold.I added a little do-dad to the top of the heart that I found in my stash drawer.  The flowers are from Recollections.


The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs and one of my favorite stamps.  I added three little gems above the sentiment.  I added a little heirloom lace left over from a sewing project and a pretty sheer bow.


I am so happy you dropped by today.  Come back and visit often!

Challenges
Little Scrap Pieces   Use a Flower

6 comments:

  1. So many beautiful details..love the flowers, the heart and the beautiful embossing
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Such a pretty color combo. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, what a beautiful card! Love the colors and the soft look of this. Thanks for sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the pearls and great flowers! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, gorgeous flowers!
    Thank you for joining the "flower" challenge at Little Scrap Pieces"
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for joining the lsp use a flower challenge with your elegant card. Love the soft colors. Karen

    ReplyDelete