Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wintery Outdoor Fun


It is a Wonderful Wednesday and I am excited to share my project with you this week for the My Paper Crafting Crafting With Cutters Challenge.  Wintery Ourdoor Fun could not be a better theme for the challenge this week.  

This card is 6.3 x 5 whie a white card base.  The background mat is paper from Oriental Trading.  It has a little inking around the edges.  


The snowman is cut from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge and blinged up with stickles.  The little birds and birdhouse were all cut from the Winter Woodland cartridge.  I think they bring just the right amount of color to the card.  The snow was embossed with a M-Bossibilities folder.  

The sentiment is from the Robin's Creative Cottage stamp set called Snowman's Prayer.I emblssished the sentiment label with a few Recollection gems and a sparkley snowflake button.  And then I added a couple of more of the snowflake buttons to the card.

Come join the Design Team at My Paper Crafting for this fun challenge this week.  Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you visit again real soon.




8 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, Bama Girl! So many gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card Charlotte! Loving your paper that you used and love the snowman with his birds visiting him. lol The bird house is soo cute too as well as all the birds. Love that you have snow piles all around, really gives a great look into winter! I can almost feel the cold snow as I look at your card!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, amazing card my friend! So winter wonderful! I just love it! :)
    Hugs,
    Sand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Charlotte!! I love the sparkle of the snowman!! The birds and birdhouse are fabulous!! And the sentiment is awesome!! What a beautiful card!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte this is so adorable. I love the snowman texture and the cute little birds. I love Robyn's stamps too. So glad I got them and the gingerbread ones. This is one Winter Wonderland card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Charlotte. It's a "picture" that could be framed. Your details are just delightful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene! Love it!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete