Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Day 2




Hello everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the 25 Days of Christmas at http://mypapercrafting.com.  The theme today is January Winter Sparkle.  




I used a white card base with a Kraft mat.  I inked the mat's edges with brown.  The trees are cut from the Cricut cartridge Winter Woodlands.  I did a little inking with gold around the edges and topped the snow with iridescent glitter glue.  The pale blue snowflake paper is from my stash drawer.  


I then could a piece of ecru lace to add to the card.  I just felt as if it needed some kind of texture.  I love lace on cards.  And the lilac paper is also from my stash.  I cut the reindeer from the Joys of The Season cartridge  and then gave it some iridescent glitter glue.  Just for an extra touch I added a little Recollections gem to its nose.  


I just love the sentiment on the card.  It is from a stamp set of K Andrew Designs.  I stamped it was brown Momento ink.


I do hope you will visit My Paper Crafting  and see all of the wonderful Winter Sparkle projects.  And remember to drop by tomorrow for Day 3.    





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Charlotte! Love the pretty cuts, papers, and design! Perfect details as always! Love the lace too!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elegance of your card! The colors are so peaceful and lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, I absolutely love your card! It is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so elegant, Charlotte! Love the addition of the lace, too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete