Thursday, May 3, 2012

CPS #263 A New Card For A New Challenge

I have created yet another monogram card for a friend.  But this card was also created as an entry into a new challenge for me.  I made the card for the latest challenge over at Card Positioning Systems.  This is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch.


And here is my card.


This is an A2 card.  The paper I used is from the Paris Apartment stack from The Paper Company.  When i first saw this stack in Hobby Lobby, I just had to have it.  I loved the colors.  They are so bright and happy.  And they are not your typical color combo.  The label is a Spellbinders cut from the Fancy Tags Three set. I did a little inking around the edges of the label with bronze, teal and fuchsia chalk. And the letter "S" is a cut from the Cricut Elegant Cake cartridge.  I added some sparkly ribbon from my stash and a few gems from Recollections.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see you back real soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Charlotte!! That paper is gorgeous!! I love how cheerful and bright this card is!! So fabulous my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors you used on this card... the fancy tag is gorgeous! Thanks for your sweet words on my JR card as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the cut of the tag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Charlotte! Your work is *always* beautiful. :o) The cheerful colors are gorgeous, as is that incredible tag! And you know I love the sparkle. ;) Thank you for making me smile yesterday, my dear! Robin is truly incredible. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design and great job on the sketch this week! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful monogram card! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola!
    pretty card by CPS-263 sketch
    This is my card:

    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/maniquis-vintage.html

    Hugs!!
    from Chile
    Carolina ArteScrap

    ReplyDelete