Monday, April 23, 2012

Another Monogram Card

This past week has been so bust, i had little time to complete making the monogram note cards for my friend.  It is a quest now for me to get these made and give them to her.  This week should not be so hectic so I have great hopes.  Here is one I made tonight.


I used paper from DCWV to make the card.  The letter "S" is cut from the MARTHA STEWART SEASONAL cartridge.  The purple border was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.  The green large circle and corner embellishment were both cut from Spellbinder dies.  All cuts on the card were inked with either teal or purple ink from Colorbox.  I added Paper Source gems for bling and a little purple and white twine bow to complete the card.  

I just love the colors of this card and the way it turned out!!  I think I may be back on a roll.
Thanks for dropping by.  I hope to see you again real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I just posted my monogram card at My Sheri Crafts. :)

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Charlotte!! I love the pretty colors and design!! What a beautiful card my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete