Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cooking With Cricut Challenge #71

Hello Everyone.  It is time for another fun challenge at Cooking With Cricut.  This week the challenge is A CHILD'S THEME VALENTINE, using red, pink and white.  I knew the moment I found out theme for the week, I had to do something with puppies.  Here it is.
The adorable PCW digi is colored with pencils.  Doesn't it just say"Puppy Love" all over it!!  I inked the edges with a red ink pad.  The frame is cut from the Cricut ELEGANT EDGES cartridge.  And the little flourishes are from the Cricut STORYBOOK cartridge.  The border is made with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I added a pretty red satin bow and a few little red gems to the card for bling.  To complete the card I added the sentiment "Smooches" which is a stamp from the It's Valentines by K Andrew Designs.  All paper used to make the card is Martha Stewart.

Head on over to the Cooking With Cricut blog and see what the amazing design team has cooked up for you this week!!  And then please join in on the fun with your CHILD THEME VALENTINE CARD.  Remember to use red, pink and white.  I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge.   

Challenges
My Craft Spot   Anything Goes
Paper Playtime   Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas   Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Wow what an adorable card!!!!Love the image and the colors are so vibrant. And I think that Jack magnolia and Ruby get top prize too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Love the sentiment! ;)
    Miranda
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your puppy love card!! SO cute for kiddos. I like the details of the card too!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little card. Love the coloring and you know I just love puppies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and card layout. I love the sentiment too.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable. Love it.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte, what an adorable Valentine's card with the little puppies, so cute. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Puppy Love Valentine Card. Reminds me of Disney Lady & the Tramp (and I mean that in a wonderful way).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so absolutely adorable, Charlotte!! Those are the cutest puppies and I love your design!! What a fabulous card!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card and love the puppies!
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable puppies and the sentiment is perfect for your card. Great job! Thanks for entering your card in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlotte the card is so cute. I love those puppies! The pretty red and bling is great too.

    Debbie B
    WorkinScrappinMomof4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete