Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cooking With Cricut Challenge 69

Hello Everyone!!
Welcome to the Cooking With Cricut Challenge.  This week the challenge theme is WINTER WARMTH, ie, scarfs, mittens, fireplaces etc. Here is what I have for the challenge.


The heart is a cut from the MARTHA STEWART SEASONAL CAKE.  The scarf and mittens are from the WINTER WOODLANDS cartridge.  And the sentiment "You Warm Mt Heart" is from the BEYOND BIRTHDAYS cartridge.  I did a little inking around the scarf and mittens with bronze.  The papers are all from My Minds Eye.

Please join us at Cooking With Cricut for this weeks challenge.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with when you think of WINTER WARMTH.  

I am so glad you stopped by for a visit and look forward to seeing you back here real soon!

7 comments:

  1. Goodness but you have shown a lot of GREAT cards this week! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, what a perfect sentiment you chose! Nice job! Smiles, Jill CWC DT friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Charlotte!! I love the colors.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cheerful little card, Charlotte! The papers and those grinning snowpeople are perfect for a dreary winter day.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love the scarf and mittens images. The paper used is beautiful so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pattern papers so much! this is so cute, love that cute hat and how the heart just pops!

    -- dalis
    CWC Chef

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!!!!!!!!
    Miranda :)
    Getting Cricky JRDT Sister
    www.nanasscrpspot.com

    ReplyDelete