Monday, August 1, 2011

Lots of Exciting News

I just am so excited for so many reasons.  My Hey Cupcake card was showcased on Die Cuttin Divas   It was also a top 3 card on Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  Tomorrow my first project as a design team member will be posted on  the Celebrate the Occasion challenge blog.  And tomorrow I will be the guest designer oner at Cooking With Cricut!!  How exciting is that!!

Now, here is my other exciting news.  Last week I linked up to  She's a Sassy Lady.  There was a great giveaway going on.  And guess what,  I WON!!!  And guess what else, Shelia, The Sassy Lady lives right here where I do.  We live about 15 to 20 minutes from each other.  We had never met.  But, today, I went to visit her at her office, and now we know we are goiing to be good friends.  We have scrapping plans for the future.  Take a look at the great giveaway I won.
  
Here we are, having a great visit!
Last month while in Chicago, I met and had lunch with another member of the She's a Sassy Lady design team.  Audrey, who is so sweet and talented was kind enough to meet me for lunch and some fun on Michigan Ave.  And here we are.  
As the song goes, "Its a Small World After All".



10 comments:

  1. lots of wonderful news congratulations!
    karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You have done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you!! That is exciting stuff!! And well deserved :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that photo has my mouth just a flapping... imagine that!!! LOL I am so excited to meet someone here nearby that I can scrap with I just can't tell you. So happy we exchanged phone numbers and as soon as my daughter leaves after her visit I will be contacting you to set a date for some fun with our cricuts! What a small world indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and how exciting!
    It really is a small world isn't it?
    Jayne
    http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Charlotte, I am so excited for you and all the wonderful things going on.

    Congratulations on your win over at Sheila's -- isn't she just wonderful?!!! I am so glad you both got the opportunity to meet, and I'm sooooo jealous I'm not close enough to craft with you guys when you get together - baaahhhhh!!!

    Because you are both such special people, I just knew you'd hit it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Charlotte! So much exciting news!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on all of your exciting news, Charlotte! I can't wait to see your projects at both CTO and Cooking With Cricut :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete