Friday, April 29, 2011

Just a Note

I thought I would make a few cards to have on hand when I need to send "Just a Note". Here is an example.
This is an A2 card.  The paper for the card base and background is from Colorbok.  It was embossed in the Cuttlebug.  The musical staff is cut from the TWINKLE TOES cartridge on Recollections paper.  And the butterflies are cut from the HOME ACCENTS cartridge.  The paper is from K&Company.  I used Recollection rhinestones for the butterflies bodies.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the stamp is from Scrappy Mom Stamps.  This was such a quick and easy card to make.  And yet, I think it is so pretty and sweet.  

Challenges 
The Shabby Tearoom   Butterfly Wishes

8 comments:

  1. Oh Charlotte, this is very creative!

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the embossed background!
    Cute pun on words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! I don't have Twinkle Toes, but I think Groovy Times has the music (can you tell I'm thinking of a scraplift - if you don't mind?). It is a perfect card to have on hand. I love the added butterflies - they really make it special.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautiful! The embossed background adds a really nice dimension! Awesome :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! So glad you could play along with us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is soo beautiful!I LOVE your butterflies! Have a super day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. The music embossing folder goes so well with that cut from Twinkle Toes.

    ReplyDelete