Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Birthday Greeting


This is a little birthday greeting using paper from K&Company.  The flowers and the little bird were just hand cut from the paper.  The buttons and ribbon are from Hobby Lobby.  The ribbon is Offray.  I am not sure where I got the happy birthday stamp.  I used Stickles on the little bird and flowers and the bling  came from Michaels.  It was interesting doing a card without using the Cricut.  It shows me how addicted I am to it.  

Challenges
Party Time Tuesdays  Easel Cards
My Creative Time  Cricut-less
Stamping Royalty  Pattern Paper focus

3 comments:

  1. The detail is really pretty. I love all of the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. what fun bling. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with PTT! Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete