Sunday, October 3, 2010

Challenge #6 For World Card Day


The challenge is to make a card using a fall image or fall stamp.  I first ran the card through the cuttlebug using the pumpkin vine folder.  I then inked the edges of the card with a bronze stamp.  The pumpkin was cot with the FRESHLY PICKED cartridge.  I cut two extra leaves and vines for the pumpkin.  The Leaves were cut with the Martha Stewart HOLIDAY CAKES cartridge.  And then to finish the card, I used the Cricut Lite LACEY LABELS for the sentiment.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, there is really a lot going on, embossing, and the beautiful imagery. Love the colors. This is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is perfectly put together... beautiful! I made a card for this challenge as well!I would love for you to stop and take a pick. have a great day!

    Your newest follower,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete